Let Leaping Dogs Fly

Woman, mother, scientist, wife, human. I post occasionally about any and all of these things. Whatever strikes my fancy.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

David Hasselhoff: not just 'Knight Rider'

We interrupt our regularly scheduled absence to provide you, our devoted readers, with some funny things. Sorry to have left you with that ranty message for such a long time, it was Christmas and I was vomiting and there was little time for such niceties as posting. Oh, and Jeff, sorry to have passed the vomiting on to you, you're busy enough anyway with l'enfant. Welcome to the big world, Cole Jeffery! [Yes, I know he was born several weeks ago; when have I ever been known for my punctuality? Also, if I've messed up the spelling, let me know and I'll fix it.]

So, go click on that link in the title (via the Republic of T). That's some funny stuff. You may not be aware of this, but our man Hasselhoff is a big-time recording star in Germany, which explains some, but not all, of the video's silliness. The rest, who knows?

Finally, a fresh gem of truth about the dog, from Mike, last week:

Mike is trying to convince Ripley to sit still while in the presence of a delicious doggie treat, an action that violates at least 2 of Newton's laws of motion. If he ever succeeds, the world may spontaneously implode.

Ripley: spazzing
Mike (with infinite patience): Dog, you must have been designed by a committee of fifth graders.

Go laughing into the new year, peeps.

1 Comments:

  • At 1/24/2006 12:14:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Alright... I'm not sure how to take you now. The first time I meet you at Christmas you seemed nice and all only to secretely slip me some voodoo magic that left me praying to the porcelin gods on Christmas night! However, you did welcome the birth of our wonderful son (oh and yes you did spell it correctly!) so maybe you have redeemed yourself.

    We had a great time at Christmas and it was a pleasure to meet you.

    Good luck Mike on training Ripley... if you have any luck I might have you come over and work with Cole :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home